Sunday 28 December 2008

What a great weekend!

I have to say, i have had a great weekend on AC, filled with lots of things to keep me going. As everyone else, on Christmas eve i got some items from Jingle, but i was so busy, i forgot to take pictures.

This picture shows how much i love my new haircut, it has a middle parting with pink hair that is middle length, i just love how it turned out!


I also got lucky one night on a trip to the city, i managed to get into Resetti 'Hideout'. I have to say it was very messy (not alot of HRA points there! :D) After refusing to go without a gift, he gave me a silver shovel!


I also managed to remeber to go check out K.K Slider at the Roost, he played Go KK Rider! As i sat and watched. I didn't get the best picture, as my pointing thing is in the picture, but i say it isn't too bad!


Finally, i also got some new items, i got a mario item, a star, after shooting it down from the sky. I also managed to remember to buy a red turnip seed from Joan for 1,000 bells. I just need to water it everyday and then i can sell it to make some bells to help pay off the loan!


Thats everything for now, ill try to update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment