Friday 9 January 2009

Lots of photo's and my new look!

I hope everyone is having a great week, i could not update much this week becuase i was back to school, so ill mostly be updating over the weekend. Now this weeks update includes alot of pictures of the sky, mostly becuase it is just so clear around this time of year, so here they are!









Also, on new years day, i managed to make Tortimer walk all the way to the edge of Longleat, and then i dug lots of holes all around him so he could not move, and he was there for the day, here is a picture i took when he was trapped *evil laugh*

I also got a golden slingshot (yay me :D) i managed to shoot down the special floating gift that had 3 balloons on it, but i sadly forgot to take a pciture, so here is one i took after.


Also, the otherday the carpet lady (i can't remember her name) came asking for old carpets, so i maneged to get 3 old carpets and she gave me an office floor!


Also, last but not leased i got a new look! I have decided to go for a strawberry look after the shirt and the hat was in Able's at the same time and my hair is pink so it looks very cool :D So here is my new look!

No comments:

Post a Comment